PRAY FOR OUR VISION & MISSION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR MISSION AND VISION

Go down

OUR MISSION AND VISION Empty OUR MISSION AND VISION

Post  Admin Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 pm

[size=18] MISSION: By the grace of God, to invigorate workplaces, renew communities, and transform highland culture by helping followers of Christ to align the biblical worldview with their everyday labor and to experience God's pleasure at work. And to be able to offer them an education that is totally free from any financial obligation, offer them our tuition-free, 4-year colelge course that is 50% bilical Studies and 50% Commerce with some integrated program like Foreign Studies, Call Center & Office Procedures, Caregiving, etc. We shall also offer parents of every community a decent, US-vased curriculum preschool that they can afford!

VISION: To equip hundreds of people esp. the highlanders over the next 20 years, if Lord tarries His coming, to make intentional and relevant connections between the biblical worldview and their daily work. Help them find a decent job from where they get their subsistence and at the same time equip them in the Ministry of the Word!

STRATEGY: To provide teaching and training resources to churches, schools and businesses through live, electronic and printed means.

MOTTO: Prayer Changes History

OUR MISSION AND VISION Korean19

OUR MISSION AND VISION Doc10711

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://faithbibleassembly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OUR MISSION AND VISION Empty LORD, GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN! - CALEB (NOW IN THE PERSON OF PASTOR LARRY TAN)

Post  Admin Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:37 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now give me this hill country of which the Lord spoke...; it may be that the Lord will be with me.Joshua 14:12.
Caleb knew what he wanted: 'Give me this mountain.' He didn't ask for an easy job. It was the most hilly part in the area, infested by giants. Israel's enemies were strongest here the most difficult part of the whole Promised Land to subdue and Caleb at 85 said 'Give me that.' Caleb feared no foe and desired no rest. There's a saying that a person of vision and faith does the most difficult thing now and leaves the impossible until later.

Fear looks at the problems, faith claims the opportunities. Sure there are problems. Our task is not for the faint-hearted. The giants are big, their strength superhuman, their reputation terrifying. We may be like grasshoppers compared with the great task lying before us. How desperately we need more Calebs with their faith and courage and know-how to lead us into the Promised Land. And now forty years after the abortive spying mission, this giant of faith was still hanging in there. Despite the huge problems, Caleb plus God was a majority. When we know God, and understand his faithfulness and power the difficulties assume their true proportions.

Save me from desiring the easy task, Lord. If the high country beckons, may I have the faith to claim it. For your glory. Amen.

OUR MISSION AND VISION Korean17

Caleb wholeheartedly followed the Lord. Joshua 14:14.

Caleb apparently had good relationships with others. He wasn't part of the rebellion against the leadership of Moses and Aaron. There's no hint about a leadership struggle between himself and Joshua: he was willing to be accountable. He wasn't even elected second-in-command of the army when Moses died. But when he came to Joshua to claim his inheritance they had the sort of relationship that led Joshua spontaneously to bless him. Isn't that nice?

Then there was his obedience. Caleb's eulogy (Joshua 14:14): he 'faithfully obeyed the Lord' (GNB); he 'wholly followed the Lord' (RSV). I wonder if they'll say that about me, about you? Obedience means that when our Lord, our Master, our King asks us to do something there are no questions...

When all your ideals are shattered; your hopes are broken, your dreams are dead. Occasionally there's a brilliant insight into the Promised Land - you are beckoned forward. Sure there are many trials and tests; they seem like giants. But don't turn back; don't wander in the wilderness. The borders of the Promised Land are littered with the bodies of those who gave up. As your days so shall your strength be.

Lord, give me a little of Caleb's faith, hope, courage, easy-going nature, and his obedience... I wonder what my eulogy will say? Amen.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OUR MISSION AND VISION Empty NOW IT'S ALREADY TOO SMALL TO ACCOMODATE OUR GROWING ATTENDANCE AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE! PLS HELP US EXPAND THE PALCE TO REALIZE OUR MISSION AND VISION!

Post  Admin Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:50 pm

OUR MISSION AND VISION Image513
OUR MISSION AND VISION Image110
OUR MISSION AND VISION Image111OUR MISSION AND VISION Bawi110
OUR MISSION AND VISION Bawi2a10
OUR MISSION AND VISION Bawi210
OUR MISSION AND VISION Larry102
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp2310OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp2311
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp2312
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp2313
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp2410
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp2314
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp2315
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3715
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3716
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3717
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3718
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3719
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3720
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3722
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3723
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3725OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3724
OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3726OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3727OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp4014OUR MISSION AND VISION Imgp3728
WE PRAISE THE LORD THAT WE FINISHED THE CHURCH BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, AT THE BACK OF THE HOUSE THAT WAS DONATED BY ME AND MY WIE, FRANCISCA BUSTOS MEJIA-TAN, TO BE A MISSIONARY HOUSE. THEN WE DECIDED THAT THE CHURCH BE CONSTRUCTED AT TEH BACK! FROM THE HOUSE, TO THE TENT IN FRONT, AND NOW A CHURCH THAT WE ARE PROUD TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW GOD MADE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE. ON OUR 4TH YEAR, WE WERE ABLE TO BUILD GOD'S HOUSE!

NOW IT'S ALREADY TOO SMALL TO ACCOMODATE OUR GROWING ATTENDANCE AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE! PLS HELP US EXPAND THE PALCE TO REALIZE OUR MISSION AND VISION!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OUR MISSION AND VISION Empty Re: OUR MISSION AND VISION

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down